You have no items in your shopping cart.
Information on cookies
What is a cookie?
What is a cookie? A cookie is a small text file that is stored by the computer when a website is visited by a user. The text stores information that the site is able to read in the moment in which it is seen at a later time. Some of these cookies are necessary for the proper functioning of the site, while others are useful to the visitor because they can safely store such as your user name or the language settings. Il vantaggio di avere dei cookies installati nel proprio pc è quello di non aver più bisogno di compilare le stesse informazioni ogni qualvolta si voglia accedere ad un sito visitato in precedenza.
How can I disable cookies?
You can change your browser to turn off cookies through a very simple procedure. Caution: disabling cookies is username password will no longer be stored on the site login box.
- Open Firefox
- Press the "Alt" button on your keyboard
- In the tool bar at the top of your browser, select "Tools" and then "Options"
- then select the "Privacy" tab
- Go to "Timeline Settings" and then "Use custom settings." Uncheck "Accept cookies from sites" and save your preferences.
- Open Internet Explorer
- Click on the "Tools" button and then click "Internet Options"
- Select the "Privacy" tab and move the slider to the level of privacy you want to set (up to block all cookies or down for all allow it)
- Then click on OK
- Open Google Chrome
- Click on the "Tools"
- Select "Settings" and then "Advanced Settings"
- Select "Content Settings" under "Privacy"
- In the "Cookies" tab, you can clear the cookies, and save your preferences
- Open Safari
- Select "Preferences" in the toolbar, then select the "Security" tab in the dialog box that follows
- In the "Accept Cookies" section, you can specify if and when Safari should save cookies from websites. For more information click on the Help button (labeled with a question mark)
- For more information about cookies that are stored on your computer, click on "Show Cookies"